Nawiri Boma Fellowship
Now Recruiting: Apply by July 20, 2021
Global Trauma Project (GTP) is implementing NAWIRI Boma project aimed at improving family’s wellbeing within Ukunda and Kinondo Wards in Kwale County, and in Timbwani Ward in Mombasa County. The project is providing a training opportunity for community volunteers (fellows) to strengthen their capacities as facilitators of family wellbeing improvement.
*By becoming a NAWIRI fellow you will:*
- Gain personal wellbeing management tools, life skills, self-confidence and self-awareness
- Strengthen your capacity as a community change agent against Sexual and Gender Based Violence (SGBV)
- Work together with GTP and communities to prevent violence and increase community resilience
*You qualify to be selected if you are:*
- A resident of either Ukunda or Kinondo Wards in Kwale County, or Timbwani Ward in Mombasa County
- Passionate about your community and are highly trusted in your community
- A Sexual and Gender based violence community champion.
- Demonstrate good leadership skills among your peers and community
- Available from August to December (part time)
- Above the age of 21 years and can read and write
Interested candidates can apply by filling the form at: https://forms.gle/kXhLgea7Bc1Rc9Gj6
Or pick printed copies of the forms from the GTP office in Diani Shopping center, or ward offices at Kinondo, Ukunda or Timbwani-Likoni.
*This upcoming NAWIRI fellowship program is funded through scholarships to successful applicants. Candidates will spend 5 months part-time implementing the fellowship program.*
Application process closes on 20th July 2021. This is an equal opportunity. GTP does not discriminate based upon gender, race, ethnicity, skin color, tribe, nationality, or religion.
Nawiri Boma Adverts
Nawiri Boma Poster- Swahili
Nawiri Boma Poster- English